- Develop leasing strategies and marketing plans to capture the largest market share and ensure commercial viability of the retail leasing business.
- Plan, organise, implement, monitor and enforce leasing budget and revenue targets.
- Undertake market research on competition in term of latest products/brands, economic trends vis--vis rental and related changes.
- Negotiate with prospective tenants/residents on leasing of properties under the Company and follow through with all necessary documentation to conclude deals.
- Plan and implement optimum tenant-mix.
- Execute marketing and communications activities to improve tenant relationships and build up network with potential tenants.
- Sourcing of new tenants and attending to leasing enquiries.
- Coordinate with real estate agents in leasing of space.
- Identify suitable trade mix, recruit and maintain tenants.
- Preparation of letters of offer and Tenancy Agreements, collection of deposits, follow-up on signing of agreements and handling over of premises.
- Coordinate with tenants on rental payments, renewal of leases and refund of deposits upon lease expiry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Working experience in the shopping mall environment or in similar capacity related field is an added advantage.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position preferably in property sales environment.
- Familiar with fit out procedure, knowledge on GBI and Msc requirement will be an additional advantage.
- Responsible, High Integrity, Dynamic and Resourceful.
- Meticulous and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- To look after the web.
- To ensure the website is always up and running.
- To liase with web developer on any issue.
- Administrator of the office area
- Collect letters
- Sent letters
- Minimum SPM
- Working Experinces minimum 5 years
- Adminstrator of the transportation and logistics of company's staff.
- Responsible in maintaining the company's fleet.
- Knowledgable in road rules and etiquette.
- Able to read maps and find solution during critical situation.
- By submitting your details, you consent to Majulia Sdn Bhd and its affiliated group companies ("Majulia group") in collecting, processing, storing and/or using your personal data for recruitment purposes. By submitting your application you consent to your personal data being transferred, processed, stored and /or used by other companies of the Majulia group and/or other third parties, even on servers located outside the country where you originally entered the information. We have taken steps to ensure the information you have supplied is safe and secure, will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be transferred to any parties outside of the Majulia group.